PolishedPrices takes the protection of your privacy seriously. It is our policy to guarantee the privacy of information we gather.
PolishedPrices collects personal information that companies provide through registration as subscribers to our price list.
Personal Information is gathered:- When a user registers for a free-trial subscription to prices.
- When he or she is required to provide his or her name and email address, and to select a login name and password.
- If a free-trial subscriber decides to upgrade to a paid subscription, in addition to the foregoing information, a credit card (number, type and expiration date) and billing address are needed to process the transaction.
- Subscribers may provide us with their home and/or business telephone numbers as well, but are not obliged to do so.
- Subscribers to the Market Glance automatically receive email updates we send out on a weekly basis, containing selected stories and market information. This could include advertisements and hyperlinks to other sites.
- We may use tracking information to create reports on user demographics and site traffic patterns. None of the information provided to our advertisers and partners can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users.
Information may also be given to contractors or other agents, such as providers of certain services that PolishedPrices could provide itself but chooses to outsource.
Information will be shared with such contractors only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to reasonable confidentiality obligations.
Finally, if you are involved, or we reasonably suspect that you are involved, in any illegal activity, we may disclose your personal information without a subpoena, warrant or other court order to the extent we feel is necessary to cooperate with appropriate authorities.
We reserve the right to transfer any information that we have collected to a third party in the event that we sell or otherwise transfer substantially all of our assets related to PolishedPrices.
PolishedPrices uses reasonable security methods to protect the data that resides on our servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that information that users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PolishedPrices reserves the right to modify this policy effective seven (7) days after the posting of the revised policy.